The 2020 Hutto Junk Round Up,
To maintain the health and safety of volunteers and the community participants, all volunteers will be required to wear a mask & practice social distancing. We also encourage all community participants to please wear masks & practice social distancing.
- No commercial disposal.
- One (1) trailer visit per resident allowed.
- All brush needs to be cut (5 ft. max) & bundled & be able to be carried by (1) person.
- All leaves must be bagged.
- Free, on-site shredding limit of (3) banker boxes or (4) grocery bags per resident – any additional paper can be recycled.
- Free, on-site shredding will be provided for hard drives, VCR tapes, DVDs & cell phones.
- Car batteries will NOT be accepted.
- Tires of any kind will NOT be accepted.
- Tube TV’s will NOT be accepted. For disposal of tube TV’s, click here.
The City of Hutto has green options for residents who want to make a difference! Beginning February 2016 weekly recycling pick-up will be available to all Hutto residents. Simply place both carts curbside each week on your regular trash day. Residents have a choice in garbage and recycling cart size. Please visit the City of Hutto garbage rate page
for more information.
Call the City of Hutto Utility Office at (512)759-4055 if you have trash or recycling questions. With your help, the City of Hutto will one day reach its strategic goal of 100% recycling participation. Click the link for more information and recycling reminders.