Current Status of Library Services during Covid-19 Pandemic:
- The library's collection is accessible through a curbside basis only. Items can be reserved through our catalog, and picked-up at the designated curbside spots during the library's operating hours.
- Up to 5 items can be reserved on a library card.
- Operating Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 10am - 1:30pm & 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: Noon - 3:30pm & 4pm - 7pm
- Computer and printer use available for 30 minute sessions by appointment (click link above)
- New library cards and TexShare cards are available by appointment (click link above)
- For temporary library cards to access digital materials ONLY, e-mail your library card application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For library card renewals, call the library at (512) 759 - 4008.
- The library is currently not accepting donations at this time.
- The Interlibrary Loan Service and the TexShare program are back open.
- In-person programs are temporarily suspended.
- The library meeting rooms, and study rooms, are temporarily closed for use.
Search the online catalog.
Check out our virtual books displays and find reading inspiration
Search upcoming library events.
For a list of all the available online resources at the Hutto Public Library, visit the eResources page.
|Hours of Operation||Contact Information|
|Hours for curbside only:
Monday - 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. & 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday - 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. & 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday - 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. & 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.Friday - 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. & 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday - 12 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. & 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
The Hutto Public Library is located inside Hutto City Hall at:
500 W. Live Oak St.
Hutto, Texas 78634